Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Saturday Post

Hi There,

Just wanted to say that my blog has a new look and I love it.  My wonderful son redesigned it for me and has done a great job.  He is very artistic.  Thank you Jimmy.

Scripture Reading:  Psalms 92: 4 - 6

"For thou, Lord,  hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.  O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.  A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this."

This reminds me a a song.  "O Lord my God, when I in awesome wondering, consider all the worlds thy hands have made.  I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder, thy power throughout the universe displayed.  Then sings my soul, my Saviour God to thee, How Great Thou art, How great thou art, Then sings my soul my Saviour God to thee, How great Thou art, How great Thou art."

I hope the scripture and the song has inspired you.  God's Word and the old time hymns always inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment