Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

Hi Everyone,

Good friday is almost over.  Yes I have missed a few days with my blog.  Sorry about that.  Today was the last day for the friday morning Bible study.  It will start up again in August.  I still go to the thursday Bible study.  We are studying Sara.  It is such a good study.  I am leaning alot.

Scripture Reading: Psalms 19: 7-9
"The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.  The statutes of the Lord are right rejoicing the heart: the commandments of the Lord is pure; enlightening the eyes.  The fear of the Lord is clean encuring for ever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether."

Song of the Day: The Old Rugged Cross
"On a hill far away, stood an old rugged cross, The emblem of suffering and shame; And I love that old cross where the dearest and best  For a world of lost sinners was slain.  so I'll cherish the old rugged cross till my trophies at last I lay down,  I will cling to the old rugged cross, and exchange it some day for a crown."

No comments:

Post a Comment