Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday, Monday

Hi There,

This is the day that the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it.  God is so good.  I can't say that enough.  Yesterday was a great day in church.  The messages were timely and great, the music was inspiring.  It is so good to belong to the Lord.

Scripture reading:  Psalms 19:1 - 2
"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.  Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge."

Song of the day:  How Great Thou Art
"Oh Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder consider all the worlds thy hands have made, I see the stars I hear the rolling thunder, thy power throughout the universe displayed, then sings, my soul my Savior God to thee, How great Thou art, how great Thou art.  Then sings my soul mySavior God to Thee How great Thou art, How great Thou art."

No comments:

Post a Comment