Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Great Day

Hi everyone,

Hope all had a great day.  I am late getting my post done today.  But here I am.  First of I want to say thank you to all of you who have become followers.  I hope this will blog will inspire to through the scriptures, quotes, recipes and photos.  Any time any of you have a quote to share, a recipe you would like to see other try or a scripture that is important to share please feel free to share with the rest of us.  Below is the daily scripture reading.

Psalms 19:12-14
"Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.  Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins, let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great trangressions.  Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemers."

Song of the Day:  Redeemed
"Redeemed how I love to proclaim it!  Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb!  Redeemed thru His infinite mercy, His child, and forever I am.  Redeemed, redeemed, Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, Redeemed, redeemed, His child, and forever, I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment