Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wet Wednesday

Hi Everyone,

I am late again with my post.  This evening was rainy, but this afternoon it was beautiful.  My violas are doing well since I moved them to their own little garden near the patio.  They are so beautiful.  Tonight was Bible Study and it was great.  I so enjoy hearing and learning from God's Word.

Scripture Reading:  Psalms 24:1-2
"he earth is the Lord's and the fulness thereof: the world, and they that dwell therein.  For He hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods."

Song of the Day:  Standing on the Promises
"Standing on the promises of Christ my King, Thru eternal ages let His praises ring!  Glory in the highest I will shout and sing- Standing on the promises of God.  Standing, standing, Standing inthe promises of God my Savior; Standing, standing, I'm standing on the promises of God."

1 comment:

  1. Molto belli Janet una vera artista ,complimenti Baci Marisa

    ReplyDelete