Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

It is still rainy and chilly but God is good.  another day with the Lord what more could a person ask for.  Tonight is Bible study at church we are still studying I and II Thessalonians.  It is a great study.

Scripture Reading for the day:  Psalms 92:10 - 12
"But my horn shalt thou exalt  like the horn of an unicorn:  I shall be anointed with fresh oil.  Mine eyes also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.  the righteous shall flourish like the paln tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon."

This reminds me of a song:  A Mighty Fortress
A mighty fortress is our God, A bulwark never failing: Our helper He amid the flood Of mortal ills prevailing  for still our ancient foe  Doth seek to work us woe-His craft and pwer are great, And armed with cruel hate, On earth is not His equal.

God is our refuge, strength and fortress.  Depend on Him daily.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment