Saturday, November 9, 2013

Baby Shower Day

Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are having a super great day today.  This afternoon I will be going to my daughter-in-laws baby shower.  Her mother is hosting a baby shower for her with family and friends.  I look forward to next month when little Dolcie will be born.  God is so good to bless us with another granddaughter.  It will be wonderful to welcome little Dolcie to the family.  My son is going to be an awesome Dad, he loves kids and Dolcie will definitely be his little princess.  I think Brittany will be a good Mom too.  Right now she is still working but once little Dolcie is born she will be a stay at home home.  I admired Jimmy and Brittany for making this decision for Brittany to stay at home.  She is looking forward to being at home and taking care of the baby.

Well I am going to close for now.  Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome, stop by anytime.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment