Sunday, November 10, 2013

Freedom Sunday

Hi Everyone,

I want to share with you about our Freedom Sunday at church.  Every year our church recognizes the veterans.  We call it Freedom Sunday.  Many vets were there and it is an honor for me to stand with those who have served.  When I was in the military I served during peace time, so yes, it is an honor to stand with those who served during war time.  Pastor Skelly preached on Gideon and his army of three hundred that defeated the enemies army.  It was very good.

Jim and I are home now and we just finished dinner.  It is so nice to be home where it is cozy and warm.  It is really chilly outside,.  The leaves are almost all off of the trees and on Tuesday they are calling for snow. Well it is that time of year.

Well it is time to go.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome, stop by anytime.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless You,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment