Monday, November 4, 2013

Busy, Busy Monday

Hi Everyone,

I had a busy day today, well at least the first part of the day.  Cleaned the downstairs and did some laundry.  I don't mind, I love being a homemaker.

It is getting colder here in PA, but it is November, that time of year.  The leaves are falling faster every day.  I hate to see them go, they are so beautiful this time of year.  Pretty soon the house will be filled with all the aromas of the holidays.  Can't wait.

This coming Saturday is my daughter in law Brittany's baby shower.  Yes I am going to be a Nana again, a little girl.  We are all looking forward to welcoming her into our family.  She will definitely be a welcome addition.

Our granddaughters in California a practicing for the upcoming Nutcracker ballet, they are both preforming in it as well as my daughter.  My oldest granddaughter Kristy has 4 or 5 different dances in it.

Well it is getting late so I better go for now.  Thank you all for stopping by and visiting here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome, stop by any time.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment