Sunday, November 17, 2013

Great Message from God's Word

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great resurrection Sunday.  Jim and I just finished our lunch and I decided I wanted to post this blog early so that I could share with all of you about the great message that was preached in church today.

Our guest speaker at church was Pastor Barnhouse our missionary to Zambia, Africa.  His message was moving and inspirational.  He talked about how Jesus never gives up seeking us even after we have accepted Him as our Savior and Lord.  What a comfort to know that truth.  Pastor Barnhouse has such a sweet and gentle spirit about him and God is using him mightily in the bush of Zambia.  He and his family love the Lord and serve Him greatly.  It is an honor to know him.

Verses of reference from this morning's message:
Luke 15:1-8

Jesus is diligent as He seeks those who are lost and those who have accepted Him as their Savior.  I hope this Bible reference will be an encouragement to you

Thank you for stopping by here at Nana's Parlor and visiting, you are always welcome, so stop by anytime.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment