Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Got Snow!!!

Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are having a warm and cozy day today.  Here in Vandergrift, PA Jim and I are warm and cozy in our home, while it is snowy and cold outside.  The snow is beautiful but it is melting quickly.  I love the beauty of snow, especially on pine trees.

How is the weather where you are?  I hope what ever the weather is for you that you love and enjoy it. Some people think of vacationing on a beach in the tropics, yea that sounds nice.  But give me a mountain cabin with large glass windows, a lite snow falling, hot cocoa and my Jim, not that is a vacation.

Today though I am cleaning and doing some laundry.  Will be starting supper here shortly, so I am trying to keep a little busy.

Well I better close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time and visit, you are always welcome here.

Warm and Cozy Love, Hugs and God Bless,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment