Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would check.  Had a great day today.  Started cleaning my china cabinets.  Got one done, another to go, plus my curio.  Those will be done next week.  No black Friday shopping for me.

Jimmy and Brittany came over for Friday Thanksgiving.  It was great.  After we ate and talked a while we watched The Son of Flubber with Fred Mc Murray.  It is so funny.

Tomorrow Brittany and I are getting together and making homemade turkey raviolis which is for Christmas dinner.  We did it together last year too.  Jim and Jimmy will be doing some things for Christmas.  Looking forward to the day.

Well I am going to close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time, you are always welcome.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless You,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment