Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hannakkak

Hi Everyone,

Today is the first day of Hannakkak and in a little while I will begin cooking our Hannakkak supper.  As I said in yesterday's post I will put some recipes on my kitchen blog.  My pumpkin pies are done and I have a Kentucky pecan pie in the oven now.  I also just took out of the oven Kentucky pecan tassies and a cinnamon roll.  I try to never let extra dough or filling go to waste, I use it all in other things.

Well tomorrow is Thanksgiving.  I love the aroma of the house during the day when things are cooking.  I love the busyness of the day and then the relaxing in the evening.

Well I am going to close for now.  Stop by my kitchen blog tomorrow and check out the recipes that I will post hopefully later today.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome here so stop by anytime.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment