Friday, May 17, 2013

A Day in the Sun

Our annual garden from last year


Hi Everyone,

Today after doing some errands Jim and I spent some time in our rock garden weeding and preparing it for the summer.  I also was able to plant some herbs in a medium size pot, just for fun.  It is sitting on our patio.

Jim has also planted some herbs in our garden as well.  Jim is just about done doing the planting.  Our son came over after work and mowed our lawn for us.  He is such a good guy.  He also planted some pumpkin plants at his house across the street.

I have been able to work on some ATC cards for next months swap.  I also got my altered paint brush for the swap I was in.  It is gorgeous.  Very creative.

Well I better go for now.  It has been a long day.

Have a blessed evening.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment