Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cleaning, Laundry, Baking, Crafting







A picture from last year.  Our back yard.
Hi Everyone,

As you can tell from the title of the post, it has been a busy day.   Busy, but I loved it anyway.  Got some cleaning done, did all the laundry, changed bed sheets, baked a cake (my favorite; orange cake and chocolate frosting)  and have been crafting in between all the chores.

Today it was beautiful outside, Jim finished all of the vegetable plants.  The backyard and the gardens are looking good.  Once everything really starts to fill in I will be taking pictures to share here on the blog.  The clematis is really starting to bloom.  Pretty soon the irises and lilies will be in full bloom.

Well tomorrow is church and looking forward to the services, with the message from God's Word, the music and the fellowship.  God is so good.  I am going to close for now.  I will post again tomorrow.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment