Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's a Rainbow Art Journal Page



This one of my favorite art journal pages.  I call it Rainbows.  I love the bright colors and the big colorful daisy.  On the left side of the page is a Haiku that I wrote.  Writing Haiku's is another thing I like to do.  Please enjoy!!!





Hi Everyone,

Well it is a very rainy day here in Vandergrift, PA.  But that is alright.  I went to ladies Bible study this afternoon.  It was very good.  We finished our study on Sarah and began our study on Rebekah.  We are learning how the women of the Bible made a difference and what we can do to make a difference in our lives, in our families and in the world around us.

I have been working on one of my art journal pages.  I am really having a good time making them.  In the evenings when I can I have been catching up on my scrapbooking, especially my CA trip in February.  That too is a lot of fun.  I love to create and my husband Jim is such an encouragement to me.  I thank the Lord every day for Jim, my life is rich and full because Jesus, my Savior and Lord picked Jim out just for me, to be my husband and love of my life.

I have included a picture of one of my art journal pages.  Perfect for this rainy Thursday.

Well I am going to close for now.  Enjoy your day where ever you are.  Please leave a comment and share your day with me.

Love and Hugs,
Janet










No comments:

Post a Comment