Thursday, May 30, 2013

God's Word


The Word of God

Jim reading Psalm 27

My turn to read.



Hi Everyone,

I hope all are having a bright and sunny day.  It is beautiful here in Vandergirft, Pa. the sun is shining, the birds are singing and God is so good.

Jim and I decided to have our coffee and do our Bible study on the patio today.  It is so nice to be under the canopy on the patio, feel the breeze, listen to the birds and read God's word together with my wonderful husband.  We finished reading and studying Psalm 27.  The book of Psalms is one of my favorite Old Testament books.  Tomorrow we will begin Psalm 28.  I love how God's Word ministers to your heart, guide and directs you through the leading of the Holy Spirit.

I have some pictures of Jim and I out on the patio.  I am going to run for now and I may post later.  Have a super day everyone and comments are always welcome.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment