Friday, May 3, 2013

Good Morning Bright and Sunny Friday

Hi Everyone,

Yes it is a good, bright and sunny Friday here in Vandergrift, PA.  You ought to have heard the birds early this morning about 5:30 am, singing their morning song.  I got up about 6:55 and they were still singing and waking the world to this beautiful day.  This is going to be a busy day.  I have an appointment at the hospital for a yearly exam.  Then off to breakfast at Eazers with my wonderful hubby Jim.  Then on to shopping.  I have to stop at Staples for some blank business cards, maybe stop at the Goodwill and then on to Wal-Mart for groceries.  So it is going to be a busy day.

Tonight my precious daughter-in-law is going to help me with my new business cards.  I would also like to post at least one slideshow here on my blog.

I talked with my daughter Tiffany last night and my oldest granddaughter Kristina got on the and we talked and she told me that in one month and 28 days I will be out there in CA.  I love visiting with them.  It is so hard to only see my granddaughters once maybe twice a year.  We are driving back to PA at the end of July which is really good because Jim will get to see them for the first time in two years.  He doesn't like to travel and they only get home maybe once every other year.  Tiffany and her husband want him to fly out with me when I go but he just doesn't like to travel.

Well I better be off.   I hope everyone has a beautiful and blessed day.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment