Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sunny and Bright




I call this canvas The Tea Cup Garden.


i Everyone,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, time just got away from me and before you know it was time for bed.  I hope all of you had a super great day.

Today is my regular ladies Bible study day and I am looking forward to getting into God's Word and learning more about the different women of the Bible.  We will finish the chapter on Eve and then start the chapter on Sarah.

I am also working some more in my art journal.  Interesting how others put their art journals together and what they create.  A lot of them do painting, I haven't gotten into that yet.  Mine is mostly paper piecing and dimensional, which I like to do.  Eventually I will post pictures of my art journal.

Well I am going to close for now.  I will however post some of the pictures of my recent mixed media canvas.  Please enjoy and please leave a comment.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment