Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping

Hi Everyone,

A little late with my post but so far I have a had a pretty busy day.  Shopping at Pat Catan's for craft supplies, 380 Auction to buy plants for the garden, and Naser's to pick up a few groceries.  We are home now, had dinner with our son and in a little while it will be off to church for Wednesday night Bible Study.  I am in the nursery tonight with the kiddies.  They are so sweet.

Tomorrow is Ladies Bible Study and Luncheon, hopefully do a little weeding in the garden after, supper and relax with my precious husband.  Then Friday appointment at hospital, and then to Wal-Mart for our big grocery order for the month.  Saturday is the baby shower at church for the one pastor's wife.  Hopefully get some crafting in some where in all of this busy schedule.  Praise the Lord!!!

I am so thankful to the Lord for all that He allows me do to.  He is so good to me.

I started on my altered altoids tin last night.  It is quite challenging, but it is coming along.  I am looking forward to seeing how it will come out.  I have looked them up on google and it is amazing what people can do with those little tins.  I am making a mini suitcase with mine.  Mine is going to be a vintage suitcase for a lady, filled with all that she would need to travel to the fashion capitals of Europe.  I will post pictures when I am done.

Well I better go for now.  Have a great evening and I will post tomorrow.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment