Monday, May 6, 2013

How Does Your Garden Grow?



A small flower garden near our shed in the backyard.
Good Afternoon Everyone,

It is a beautiful Monday and a great beginning a a brand new week.  The Lord is so graciously as He abundantly supplies my every need and cares for my family and I.  What a great God we serve.  I was watching as Jim, my precious and wonderful husband, was watering the flowers that he planted last week.  I love how the Lord created these delicate and beautifully colored plants for our enjoyment.  Yes, the Lord wants us to be happy and enjoy His creation.  Have you ever thought of how each flower and plant is so perfect and intricate in its creation and design?  On the third day of creation God created these wonderful plants, flowers and trees to not only provide food, but for beauty and for mankind to enjoy.



Here are my pink lilies from last year.


This is one of the pictures from last years garden.  I will add pictures from this years garden as the garden grows.

Well I am going to close for now.  Everyone have a great day.


Love and Hugs,
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment