Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday Evening

Hi Everyone,

I know it is later than I normally  post, but is has been one of those days.  I hope all of you have had a great day.  Our day started our rainy, but by supper it was very pleasant out, the sun was shining and just plain nice. out.  Tomorrow it is suppose to go the 90 degrees, not really looking forward to that, but we are going to Praise the Lord any way because He is so good.

Today I made two pin cushions.  I will be doing videos on them tomorrow and will post them here on my blog.  They turned out really cute.  One is for a friend and the other one is a tea cup but a tea cup turned on its side with the pin cushions sort of spilling out with flowers.  It is purples, blues and white.  I really like it.

I am thinking about starting to sell my creations, so be looking for an ad to be posted soon about it.

Well I better close for now.  I will post again tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment