Sunday, May 19, 2013

Church and Day of Rest




This a a picture from my dining room.   I love the roses Jim gets me every year for our anniversary  on Jan. 4.
Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you had a great day today.  Mine was super.  Church this morning and this evening and the messages both times were  awesome.  I love to hear God's Word preached.  After morning church Jim and I went to King's for dinner and then home to relax for the rest of the afternoon until evening church.  What great fellowship we have before and after the service.

In between times I have been working on my art journal and watching on YouTube Donna Downey.  She is a great mixed media artist and she makes me laugh.

Well tomorrow starts another week.  Lots to do and then next Monday is our annual Memorial Day picnic.  Can't wait.

I will post again tomorrow.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment