Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Great Haul From the Local Thrift Store

Good Afternoon Everyone,

This morning was a busy morning.  Errands to run and some shopping to do.  While shopping I went to one of our local thrift stores and got quite a haul of china items.  They will make great pin cushions and lazy Susan's.  I will be posting a video.  I also went to the grocery store and picked up a few items.

The weather here today is beautiful.  Warm, sunny and just delightful.  Tonight is church.  I will be in the nursery tonight for a friend who couldn't make it.  She is a real sweet lady and it is a pleasure to help her out.  Tomorrow is ladies Bible study and I am looking forward to starting this new study.  Women of the Bible Who Made a Difference.

Well I better close for now.  Check out the video when I post it.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment