Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bible Study at the High Rise

Hi Everyone,

It is 11:27 pm.  I am a bit late in posting today.  It has been a good day.   Went thrift store shopping today at Penny Lane here in Vandergrift, Pa.  After supper Jim and I went to the high rise where he taught a Bible study.  What a great time we had, the folks at the high rise are all so sweet.  We enjoy spending time with them.  We sing, do prayer requests and Jim teaches a Bible lesson.

After we got home Jim and I watched an episode of Quincy.  Jim is now of to bed and I am watching a video on YouTube.  While I am watching it I am working on my art journal.  It has been a while since I worked on it.

Well I am going to close for now.  It is late and I will be heading off to bed here pretty soon myself.

I will post tomorrow.  Goodnight everyone.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment