Friday, May 10, 2013

Tea Time in the Garden Mixed Media Canvas Pictures


Here is a picture of my canvas called Tea Time in the Garden



Hi Everyone,
Last evening I posted a video of a canvas that I have completed called "Tea Time in the Garden".    Well here are some pictures of it as well.  I hope you all like the pictures.

Tea Time in the Garden



Here in this corner are some flowers from my stash with added earrings for the center of the flower.



In this corner I added two of my mini pin cushion flowers.   The green one has one of my handmade stick pins  with a mushroom beads.






At the top I added a little straw hat with a black ribbon and two orange flowers.  Along the side is a brooch that belonged to my mother-in-law.



On this side I added a bright yellow butterfly.





I may post again later.  Have a great day everyone.  God Bless.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment