Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Beautiful, Sunny Wednesday





Hi Everyone,  Here are some projects that I completed last night.  The milk glass pin cushion is for a friend.  Uploaded video of these two projects is below.
Tea Cup Pin Cushion spilled over/

Side two of the tea cup pin cushion spilled over.

Milk Glass Pin Cushion

Top view of Milk Glass Pin Cushion

Front view of Milk Glass Pin Cushion

It is a beautiful and sunny day here in Vandergrift, Pa.  Jim and I have already sat out on the patio and enjoyed our morning coffee this morning.  However, it is getting warmer as the day goes on so we turned on the air conditioner since it is suppose to reach close to 90 degrees today.

I just finished uploading a video on my latest creations and I want to share it with you.  I also took some pictures of our backyard and the flowers that have started to bloom, but I will post them on a different video.  Enjoy the video and please leave a comment.

Love and Hugs,
Janet



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3alYMi32hg

1 comment:

  1. Oh Janet this is just beautiful! I love milk glass but u don't remember ever telling you as much. It's amazing that God directs in even such things as this to help us give pleasure to others! I cherish your friendship and appreciate your thoughtfulness!

    See you soon! Hugs*

    Lori

    ReplyDelete