Thursday, May 2, 2013

Terrific Thursday

Hi Everyone,

It is 10:55 am and I have some time to spend posting early today.  I got up early and got ready for the morning.  Took some time to make my tea sandwiches for the ladies luncheon and Bible Study this afternoon.  I have also been able to pack up a couple of swaps that I will be sending out to CA probably on Monday.  Jim is out watering the plants.  Yesterday we bought some annual flowers and a butterfly bush.  I am excited about the bush.  It says that it attracts butterflies and hummingbirds.  I am looking forward to seeing the finches this summer.  They are so cute, but very fussy.  You have to be so quiet or they will fly away.  The robins are out all the time.  Jim found a couple of robin eggs the other day that the momma bird left.

Well I was gone a bit.  So I just got back from the ladies luncheon and Bible Study.  Had a great time of learning and fellowship and the food was delicious.  We finished up the Bible study on the Kings of Israel and next week we are going to be studying some of the women of the Bible.  The study is called Women Who Made a Difference.  I am really looking forward to it.

When I got home Jim had been putting in the annuals.  The one garden look beautiful.  He also planted the butterfly bush.  Tomorrow we are hoping to get some of our vegetable plants and get them in soon.

Well I am going to go for now.  Talk to you all later.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment