Saturday, May 11, 2013

Yesterday: Lunch at Lackey's



This is the ice cream shop we go to every spring, summer and fall.  They close for the winter.  They also have a car show here every year.  That is my husband in the picture.

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday.  Mine is going wonderful.  I wanted to share with you about my day yesterday.  After cleaning my husband Jim asked if I wanted to go with him to get more plants and flowers for our gardens.  Well when Jim and I go anywhere we usually make a day of it.  We did get a lot of plants and flowers.  While out if was mid afternoon and Jim said let's stop at Lackey's (our local ice shop) for dinner.  So yes, we had banana splits for dinner with a root beer.  No, this is not something we do often, as a matter of fact we haven't done that in many years.  If was fun, but it will be a long, long time before we do it again.





Another view of Lackey's.  Jim waves hello to everyone!

Our delicious dinner.  Yummmmy!!!  




Today, Jim plans on working on a fallen tree.  It has been hard to get to it.  While we were out yesterday it began to rain (and it rained buckets full of rain) so he couldn't get to it when we got home from shopping.  We woke today and it was still raining.  It has stopped so hopefully he will get more of it done.  I plan on doing some more cleaning and laundry.  Maybe crafts later, we will see.

Well I am going to close for now.  Enjoy the pictures from Lackey's.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment