Sunday, May 5, 2013

Good Morning

Hi Everyone,

It is now 7:58 am on this beautiful Sunday morning.  Behind the wispy clouds that are floating lazily by is a pale blue sky.  The sun is shining and it is a glorious day.  Of course the birds are singing their morning song. After a restful night's sleep I am ready for another day that the Lord has made and I will be glad and rejoice in it.  This morning is church and I am looking forward to what the Lord will have the pastor preach today.

This afternoon we will of course take time to just rest and relax and enjoy the afternoon at home.  Jim and I tend to be home bodies.  Yes, I do like my times of travel but there is no place like home.

Well I am going to close for now but I will probably post again later.  Everyone, have a super day.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment