Monday, May 20, 2013

Re-purposed Altered Purse




This is my re-purposed altered purse.  I am using this to display my favorite brooches.



Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are having a great day.  Here in Vandergrift, PA it is beautiful, but getting a little hot.  No problem it is still wonderful to live in Vandergrift.  Jim and later our son Jimmy will be putting up our patio canopy, which will be so good.  Jim and I love to sit outside in the morning with our coffee.

Will I wanted to also let everyone know that I have done a video on a re-purposed altered purse.  Last year Jimmy and his then girlfriend (now his wife) were at a flea market where they saw this purse and bought it for me.  He said I know you will altered it some way.  Well after almost a year I decided to alter it.  I collect a lot of different brooches for my crafts and decided that the purse would be an excellent way to display some of my favorite brooches.  Below is a YouTube video that I just uploaded a little while ago and I wanted to share it with all of you.

Please enjoy the video and comments are very welcome.


Love and Hugs,
Janet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HXkC76ciZU

No comments:

Post a Comment