Friday, May 24, 2013

Good Morning Friday



Here is another picture of a double page from my art journal.  I titled it Growing in Grace.  That is the theme  for our church this year.  I used pictures of seed packs (I reduced them to a small size) as flower pots for the flowers on the page.  

Hi Everyone,

Here I sit at my computer ready to share with all of you my plans for the day.  It is cold a rainy outside.  It is a relief from the hot and humid weather we have been having.  Today Jim and I must go shopping for the picnic on Monday.  You know those last minute items you have to get right before a picnic.  We are having family and friends over and looking forward to sharing the day with them.

I will also be doing cleaning today because tomorrow I will devout to baking for the picnic.  Brittany and I are going to get together and make rhurbarb pies, (we grow it and every year at this time I make pies).  I may also make some cookies.  You can never have enough desserts especially for a picnic.

Last night I started to prep another art journal.  I have some old books and decided to use them.  They are not real thick so these will not be large art journals.  Besides that I have never altered an old book to be used for an art journal.  This is really taking me outside of my box.

Well I better go for now.  Enjoy your day.  Thanks for stopping by and let me know you were here by leaving a comment.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment