Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hospital Run

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I am so late getting this post in.  Jim and I went to the hospital today to see his brother.  Sonny, Jim's brother had a heart attack Sunday evening and ended up in the hospital yesterday.  They put a stint in and Sonny is doing very good.  He will go home probably tomorrow.  After we left the hospital went went to the new Wal Mart in Kittanning and then to Ponderosa for supper.  So here I am with my daily post.

It is beautiful here today, nicely warm, bright sun shine and the birds are out and about doing their daily routines.  I won't be getting much done today but that is ok.  Tomorrow is another day.  As far as the rest of the day goes who knows what I will get into.  I did pick up an altoids tin to altered for a swap over at minialbumscrap.ning.com.  This ought to interesting.  I am also working on an altered bird house and I am thinking of doing another mixed media canvas.

Well I better close for now.  Thanks for reading my posts, I really appreciate it.  Please leave a comment.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment