Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Visit to Mom's

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would check in to say Hi and to let you know that we are going to visit my Mom today.  It takes about an hour or so to get there.  The weather is nice, the sun is shining, so it will be a great day.  We are going to take her out to eat and just spend some time with her.  Brittany has never been there or seen where I come from. Hope to show her around a little.  Not sure what restaurant we are going to, we will see when we get there.

Yesterday I finished my 171st flower pot pin cushion for the Ladies conference.  Linda and Maryanne have some more of the pin cushions that I will pick up tomorrow after church at the meeting and I will put them together this week.  We should have a little over 200.

I have some swaps lined up that I will be participating in this month and next, so I will really dig into them after next weekend.  Also after next weekend I will be doing my spring cleaning, yea I know I am late getting started but I have been a little busy.

Well I better close for now.  We will be leaving soon.  I will try to take pictures and post some later if not tomorrow.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment