Thursday, April 11, 2013

Good Morning Thursday

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good day.The sun is trying to peek out here in Vandergrift PA.  Last evening it really rained and it also thundered and the lightning streaked the sky.  Our irises are shooting up quick so we will have blooms hopefully by the end of the month or perhaps the beginning of next month.  I look forward to when we can plant more flowers (annuals), herbs and the vegetables.  Jim is going to make a little patch for me to plant herbs and I am hoping to plant some herbs in an old tin bread box that I plan on cleaning and painting.    Of course I will take pictures as we go.

Right now I have a pineapple cake in the oven baking.  Then I will go down to my craft room to work and also do some laundry.  The washer and dryer are right outside of my craft room so I can do two things at one time.  Today's plan is to organize some of my jewelry accessories, continue to work on the altered paint brushes I am doing for a swap and what ever else strikes my fancy.

What are your plans for the day?

Well I am going to close for now. I hope all of you have a super great day.

Hugs,
Janet

PS  I WILL BE HAVING A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW.  So check in, stay tuned, and see about an upcoming giveaway that I am going to be hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment