Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday: What a Gorgeous Day

Hi Everyone,

Here it is Tuesday morning, the sun is shining brightly in a clear blue sky.  The robins are out searching for brunch, the trees are blossoming, and the flowers are growing.  It is a beautiful day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Breakfast, Bible study and prayer with my wonderful hubby is the highlight of our morning together.  What a sweet time.  God is so good, He answers our prayers and meets our needs.  I am blessed today and everyday.

Tonight is the final night of the 2013 annual Spring Bible Conference at church.  I look forward to what the messages will be tonight and how the Lord will minister to each and every person that attends.  The music has also been a real blessing.  I am not a singer, but I truly enjoy those whom the Lord has blessed with this precious gift and I appreciate their talent.

Well I am going to close for now.  Housework is calling and I must answer its call.  What a joy it is to clean and care for the home the Lord has bless my family and I with.  As I said God is good.

God bless you all.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment