Thursday, April 4, 2013

Shopping

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note.  I did go shopping with my husband today.  We had a great time together.  I did get the paint brushes I wanted.  But no luck on the drawer and bin pulls.  Oh well, maybe next time.  I did see a door knocker and it gave me a great idea, but I want to get a used one because new ones are so expensive. I also got some flowers to use in my projects and to display in my craft room.  There was this Spring sign that I got, it is displayed in my dining room, it is so cute.  The mirrored dress form is adorable, I might spice it up a little with some lace and bling.  I will take a pic if I do and post it.  For the flowers I bought I collaged a large jar with fabric and added a ribbon, bow and earring.  It looks so cute in my craft room.  I plan on doing a video of it and I will post a pic of it as well.

Well I am going to run.  I will be going to Pat Catans tomorrow to get more pots for the project I am working on for the Ladies Conference.  Maybe I will take pics tomorrow too and share them with all of you.

Sleep well and I will be back tomorrow.

God bless and hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment