Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Late Post

Hi Everyone,

This is a late post.  I have been busy today.  Went to K-mart today to get a few things for a baby shower in May.  I picked up some baby girl receiving blankets that I am personalizing.  I am embroidering the name of the baby on each one.  Also at K-mart I picked up a 5 x 7 picture frame that I am altering.  Sunday I made my first baby shoe pin cushion.  If you are interested I did a video on it.

Yesterday I altered some jars that I keep flowers and other embellishments in and I also started to scrapbook my trip to CA back in February.

Well I am going to close for now.  Please don't forget to leave a comment and if you are not a member of my blog I encourage and invite you to become a member so that you can get in on my giveaway.

Thanks for stopping by.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment