Friday, April 5, 2013

Good Morning

Hi Everyone,

Yes, I am up early today.  I woke at 5:00 am and just couldn't go back to sleep.  So after fighting it for 45 minutes I got, showered, made my cup of Harvest Strawberry and Passion Fruit tea, read Bible and prayed. Now here I am on the computer and writing my blog to all my blogger friends.

It is suppose to be another nice day and  I am not complaining.  Glad to have and Praise the Lord for it.  I have to run down to Pat Catans later to get some more pots.  Next Friday is the first evening of out Ladies Conference at Church.  This year we are having the conference Friday evening and all day Saturday.  I will need about 200 prayer favors.  Almost done.  Praise the Lord for two special friends, Linda and Maryann for all the help they have been making them.  Our theme this year is Filled to Overflowing and we are making flower pots with pin cushions in different colors of water (blues and greens), with a flower, 2 stick pins, and a little sign that has the theme name on one side and the scripture verse on the other.  I will take some pictures of them to show all of you.

I am also involved in a couple of swap over at MAS (minialbumscraps) this month.  One is an altered paint brush, also shabby chic ATC chunky cards, an altered birdhouse, and fashion chunky charms.  Some of them I have already sent in.  Two of them I have started on yet.  I am having a great time swapping over at MAS.  Great bunch of ladies and gents, sharing their creativity.

Well I am going to close for now.  Hope all of you have a great day.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment