Sunday, April 7, 2013

Good Morning!!!

Hi Everyone,

Good morning.  It is beautiful out with the sun shining already at 8:15.  In just a short while we will be headed off to church.  I always look forward to church.  Pastor Skelly always has such a great and inspiring message from the word of God.  The music and fellowship is also great.  I have our last meeting for the conference right after the service this morning.  It is just to check in with all the committee heads to make sure all of our ducks are in a row and we are ready to go for Friday evening.  I will pick up from Linda and Maryanne the final set of pin cushions they have made and put them together in the flower pots and they will be good to go on Friday.

Well I better go for now.  I may post later.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment