Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Wednesday

Hi Everyone,

Today is Wednesday and tonight is church.  We look forward to going to church.  Tonight I will be in the nursery with the toddlers.  They are so sweet.  I love to watch them play and have a good time.  About 2 1/2 years ago I started to work in our church nursery on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday's and I have seen a lot of the kids grew and leave to go to other classes, but we have more babies being born.  On the Wednesdays that I am not in the nursery I am in class with my husband.  This term we are attending Pastor Skelly's class.  He is teaching the book of James.  It is so good.  I have learned so much more about this great book of the Bible.  Last week we went over the first part of chapter three that talks about the tongue.  WOW!!  It was so good and it taught me a lot about myself.

Well I am going to close.  Have a super great Wednesday.  I will post some picks of some birdhouses that I have altered for a swap on MAS and one as a gift.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment