Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday Shopping and Then Putting Away Easter Decorations

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I are getting ready to go shopping.  There are some things I need for some crafts that I am going to be working on.  I am taking part in a swap over at MAS and we are going to alter paint brushes.  so it is off to Big Lots for some inexpensive paint brushes.  Then I want to stop at Standfords Ace Hardware for some draw pulls and bin pulls.  It will all come together and I will be posting pictures.  I have checked out pinterest and there are some cute ideas for altered paint brushes.  Right now I am finishing up the project for our Ladies Alive Conference at church.  I will also take some pics of those too.

My Easter bunny families are going to be packed away today till next year.  I will also be rearranging some things in the dinning room after the bunny family's are put away.

It is suppose to be in the 50's here in Vandergrift PA today.  Everyone here is really looking forward to warmer weather.  soon my husband will be out in the yard and garden getting things ready for spring planting.  He picked up the canopy cover yesterday so in no time the patio canopy will be up and soon we will be having our morning coffee on the patio, enjoying the birds and flowers and garden growing.

Well I better run.  Look for pictures, I will be posting them later today.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment