Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blessed Sunday

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would check in.  Yes, it is later than usual, but up until this point it has been a little busy.  This morning was church and Pastor had a great message.  Then this afternoon my husband Jim preached at the local nursing/boarding home. His message was terrific, I love it.  After we dropped his cousin Betty, who plays the piano for him, off at home he and I went to the Bon-Fire for dinner.  The Bon-Fire is a local fish restaurant that specializes in fish.  It has been a super afternoon.

We are going to just relax the rest of the day.  It is chilly and rainy here in Vandergrift, PA so it is nice to be in our warm cozy home.  I will probably venture down to my craft room and see if I want to get into any thing.  Who knows, I may just relax.

I gave the one Little Girls Lazy Susan to a girl at church today.  She had her baby at the beginning of April.  I also gave the little girls black patent leather baby shoe pin cushion.  She loved both of them and could not wait to put them in the baby's room.

Well I am going to close for now.  I hope all of you have a great rest of the day.  I will post again tomorrow.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

PS  Less than a week for the giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment