Monday, April 22, 2013

Beautiful, Sunny Monday

Hi Everyone,

Here I am with a smile on my face.  It is beautiful outside.  I have been doing some house cleaning and you know what, I am loving it.  I did take a break and was checking out some blogs that have been posted in the past few hours and let me tell you, I have been inspired.  So inspired I actually borrowed the idea the one gal posted and immediately change my makeup drawer in my bathroom.  The idea came from Tea with Friends. I would have never thought of doing what she did before.  I took pictures and will post them soon.

Her idea was to take some of china pieces, you know odds and ends and use them as holders for the different items you have in your makeup drawer.  Her ideas a gorgeous.  Go check out her blog and see what I mean.  Thanks Tea with Friends for a great inspiration blog.

Well tonight is the second night of the Bible Conference at church.  Looking forward to the messages, the music and the great fellowship.  I wish all of you could be there.

Well I am going to close for now.  I may try to post later this evening.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet
    Angela always posts good tips and recipes.
    I save my collages to my desktop and then upload them to my blog from there.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet,
    Thanks for the tip on angela's post. I am way behind following the blogs and hope to catch up soon! Thanks also for the lovely comment you left me. I hope to someday do a video of my little farm cottage, also. I will need alot of help with that as all I know how to do is post pictures on my blog! Have a wonderful week!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete