Friday, April 19, 2013

Rainy Friday

Hi Everyone,

Yes, it is raining out today, but it is cozy inside and the gentle rain is always a good thing.  There is plenty to do inside so I will not be bored.  I love being at home.

This has been a very sad week for America and it seems that since last night it has gotten even sadder.  We need to pray for those who have lost loved ones up in Boston.  A police man was killed last night and those who have caused this sadness is still at large.  Pray for justice.

I will be working in my craft room today, but I still have not decided what I will be working on yet.  I have a few projects in the making and a few that I want to start.  We will see.

Well I am going to close for now.  I hope all of you have a great day.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment