Tuesday, April 9, 2013

All Done

Hi Everyone,

Well I am finally done with all the prayer favors for the Ladies Conference this coming weekend.  Now to get them to the church on Friday.  I hope the ladies like their little gift. I really enjoyed making them and hope they will encourage and inspire those who receive one.  As I said in an early post I will take pictures to share with all of you.

Tonight after completing the the last prayer favor I started to work on my one swap that I am involved in.  It is an altered paint brush.  We have to use the wider brushes so I cut out a dress form and made a gown for it  and embellished it with flowers, pearls and charms.  There is still a lot to do on it.  I am also making a mini one for the hostess of the swap.  When they are completed I will do a video and upload it to my YouTube Channel.

I also want to get started on next months This and That swap.  We are making our versions of art-i-cakes.  I will be using a lot of washers, lace, jewelry pieces, and making dangle charms to at to them.  It ought to be a lot of fun doing them.  Then of course there are the atc cards for next month's swap.  It is swappers choice for the theme.

Well I am going to close for the night.  Stop by and visit.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment