Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday is Ladies Bible Study Day

Hi Everyone,

I hope all of your having a great Thursday morning.  Here in Vandergrift, PA  it is beautiful outside.  The sun is shining in the bright blue sky as puffy cotton clouds float by.  I hear the birds sing their morning song to welcome all nature to sing along.  I am happy today because this is the day that the Lord has made and I will be glad and rejoice in it.

Today I will be going to Ladies Bible study at my church.  We are going to be finishing up here probably next on our study of the kings.  I did miss quite a few of the studies which is so sad.  However we will the week after next begin our study on the women of the Bible.  That will be a good study.  The ladies I attend with are a great bunch of gals.  We not only learn together but we laughter together, share our prayer requests and pray together.  I am blessed to know all of them.  We range in age and that is ok because we are different with different experiences and learn from each other.  Our teacher is a dear friend and her husband is one of the pastors of my church.  She is definitely called to do these Bible studies and I have learn a lot from her.

After Bible study I plan on stopping at the Goodwill.  I have a craft idea in mind and I know I can get what I need for it there.  One thing I like about crafting each thing I make is totally different and unique in that I don't use that same design for each one,  I try to find different patterns and colors.  Oh by the way I am talking about the china that I choose when I create the different pin cushions and lazy susan's the I create.

Well I am going to close for now.  I will try to post later.  Depending on what I get at Goodwill I may do another haul video.

Talk to you all later.

Love and Jugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment