Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Craft Room

Hi Everyone,

Just another quick post to tell you about the pictures I just uploaded.  These are of my craft room and some of the things I have created and some are from swap I have participated in.  One of my most recent creations is the collage jar for my flowers.  I really enjoyed doing that jar.  It was just an old jar I had and so I decided  to display my flowers as I use them and replace them as I use them.  For the jar I just used mod podge and fabric scraps, ribbon for the bow and an old earring with the back removed.

You will also see a mini album that I did for the very first swap I ever participated in.  You will see some dress forms, mixed media canvases and some pin cushions I have created.

Well I better close for now.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  I am hoping to one day (hopefully soon) do a video of my craft room.  Perhaps this summer when my daughter is visiting.

Have a great Sunday.

God Bless, love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment