Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Friday and a Reminder

Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are having a great day.  Here in Vandergrift, PA it is beautiful.  It still has a little bit of a chill in the air but not that bad.  Jim took me for my doctors appointment at the endocrinologist and she is please with how things are going.  I do have blood work in two weeks but I do not have to go back for another appointment till October.  After the appointment we had breakfast at Eazers, a local restaurant in downtown New Kensington, PA.  Then we stopped by Jo-Ann Fabrics and Roses department store.  I picked up some more fabric and at Roses I some new PJ's for summer.  We also picked up a couple of plants.  Now that we are home I am doing laundry and Jim is going to work out in the backyard.  Always something to do which is really a good thing, a lot better than just sitting around doing nothing.  I will eventually go to my craft room.

Well I better close for now.  May be I will post some more later.

REMINDER: NEXT FRIDAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR THE GIVEAWAY.  REMEMBER BECOME A MEMBER, LEAVE A COMMENT YOU WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE GIVEAWAY.  IF YOU ARE A MEMBER LEAVE A COMMENT FOR YOUR NAME TO BE ENTERED.  NEXT SATURDAY MAY 4, 2013 IS THE DRAWING.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment