Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bright and Sunny Saturday

Hi Everyone,

It is a bright and sunny Saturday here in Vandergrift, PA.  The sky is a clear blue and not a cloud to be seen.  The robins are out and hopping around the yard looking for worms.  They are always busy.  Jim, my husband was just at the neighbors helping him cuts some growth along side of his garage.

Today I will be doing some house cleaning, laundry and of course I will probably end up in my craft room.  I do have some videos I want to do.  I will post them and do some pictures and post them too.  Yesterday I made some what I am going to call Little Girl Lazy Susans.  They can be used in the nursery to hold and display the little girls hair ribbons, flowers and safety pins, what ever Mom wants.  I think they are adorable and I had a great time making them.

Well I better close for now.  I will try to post later.  Look for the videos when I get them up as well as the pictures.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment